Price And Quantity
- 500 Roll
- 13.50 - 27.00 INR/Roll
- 195 INR/Roll
- 50 Roll Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
The FIBERGLASS MESH FOR WATERPROFFING is made available by us for use in the various commercial and industrial applications. The Fiberglass mesh is used to strengthen the surface of the plaster layer all kinds of buildings. This mesh reinforced liquid waterproofing layers slabs and roofs. Fiberglass mesh used to impart mechanical strength filler floor coverings that are different self-leveling properties. Fiberglass mesh For Waterproofing is a reinforcing layer that is used to bond and strengthen the two layers of waterproofing.
We manufacture superior quality alkali resistant fiber glass mesh that has high strength and can be used for various purposes.
Fiber Glass Mesh is an ideal engineering material in construction and can be easily used to reinforce cement, stone, wall material, roofing, bitumen, gypsum, and so on. Properties of fiber glass mesh after surface treatment are as follows:
- Water resistant
- Alkali resistant
- Resistance to ageing
- Mesh Size: 5mm X 5mm
- Density: 145 GSM, 125 GSM, 80 GSM, 45 GSM
- Excellent alkali resistance
- High tensile strength
- Resistance to deformation
- Anti-crack Excellent water proofing due to good density and excellent coating
- Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
- Waterproof membrane fabric, asphalt roofing.
- At the global level it is recommended that fibreglass mesh used should be above 90gsm density for excellent water proofing.
- Our quality is superior. We are in giving quality oriented product to our consumer.
- Cost effective
- Easy to handle
- Very economical
- Long life
- Good resistance to all the adverse climatic conditions